Terms & Conditions of use of the YogaFinder’s Directory
These terms and conditions apply to all persons and/or entities who have created a user account (“you”) on the website www.yogafinder.in (“site”) as operated by YogafFinder (“we” or “us”). By creating a user account, advertising on our site or by submitting a listing for publication on our site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and that these prevail over any other terms and conditions.
The purpose of this directory
The primary purpose of the Directory is to promote Yoga and Yoga related business by allowing Yoga business owners to register their services on an online database. Clients with a need for these services can conduct a search, choose a service provider and engage them to do the necessary work. This allows entrepreneurs to become better known in their own communities and allows clients to support local Yoga business more easily.
YogaFinder does not warrant the validity of the information in the Directory. The information is provided by the business owners and YogaFinder does not verify the claims made by these persons. While a great deal of care has been taken to keep information on this site both accurate and inoffensive, YogaFinder cannot be held responsible for errors, misprints, omissions or misinformation. YogaFinder is also not responsible for information that may be contained in sites linked to the Directory or links to other sites provided by anyone listed in the Directory.
Members of the public are solely responsible for their selection of Yoga business owners from the Directory and any arrangements made, financial or otherwise, are strictly between the business owner and the client. YogaFinder cannot be held responsible for any problems that may arise from such arrangements.
Restrictions on use
Any text or pictures from the YogaFinder Directory cannot be reproduced, copied, republished, or transmitted.
The Directory is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. YogaFinder expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties on the quality of merchandise.
YogaFinder disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions from the Directory and its content, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Directory, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions there from;
- The unavailability of this site (and therefore the Directory) or any portion thereof; and the use of the Directory.
The Business Owner’s Obligations
A Directory Listing must not include information that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, objectionable, pornographic, profane or indecent;
- is false, misleading, deceptive or contains any misrepresentations;
- interferes with or inhibits clients or business owners from enjoying or using the Directory;
- constitutes or encourages conduct that would violate any law;
- violates or infringes upon the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any other person;
- discloses confidential information of any other person without that person’s written consent;
- Is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights of any person; or exposes Flixeh to liability.
The information contained in a Directory Listing must
Offer only Yoga or Yoga related services that comply with all laws of Germany; and be true, accurate and be kept up to date.
Warranties and Consent
The Business Owner warrants and represents that:
- all details and information in the Directory Listing provided by the business owner are true and accurate and are not false, misleading or deceptive; and
- The information contained in the Directory Listing will be kept accurate and up to date and compliant with these Terms and Conditions.
YogaFinder’s Rights and Obligations
- YogaFinder reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject, refuse or remove a Directory Listing or a part of a listing at any time for any reason and without being obliged to provide any reasons.
- YogaFinder reserves the right to make additions or changes to the information contained in a Directory Listing. If YogaFinder makes any such additions or changes, efforts will be made to ensure that information is accurately uploaded onto the Directory.
- YogaFinder reserves the right to, at any and all times and without notice monitor a Directory Listing to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions; and record the outcomes of these monitoring activities, without any obligation to disclose or report the outcomes of these monitoring activities.
- Directory Listings are provided free of charge.
- YogaFinder reserves the right to introduce and, once introduced, to change charges for Directory Listings. If this occurs, the business owner will be notified at the address contained in the Directory Listing, or at the contact address provided, within a reasonable time before the introduction or change of these charges.
- If the Business Owner does not pay the charges for a Directory Listing within 30 days of such charges coming into effect or being due and payable, YogaFinder reserves the right to remove the Directory Listing immediately and without any further notice.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
YogaFinder may vary any of these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving reasonable notice by e-mail at the address contained in the Directory Listing, or at the contact address provided, and by notice on the www. yogafinder.in website and the Directory webpage.
In the event of disagreement with any of these Terms and Conditions, use of this website must be immediately terminated. Continued use of the Directory constitutes agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Date: 17. December 2017